Monday, May 12, 2014

Tricks of the Trade from the Blogosphere


Do you ever wonder what glue to use when, and where and how bloggers create projects that are chip proof or last a really long time? And why your stain never dries and gets sticky but everyone else's stain turns out so beautifully? I’ve learned many lessons the hard way. Until blogging and Pinterest came along, it almost seemed like everyone was on their own. What on earth did we ever do without being able to give anything a Google J!?!
Today I'm starting a new series titled "Tricks of the Trade from the Blogosphere" where I feature different adhesives, tools, paints, solvents, tricks, equipment and services bloggers use to create the breathtakingly beautiful and professional things they do. Selfishly, I'm also using this as a reference for myself for any DIY projects I create that I can link back to what I learned from these crafty and talented bloggers!
                  
Young House Love
Today I'm featuring two projects I love!
I think it's genius how Sherry and John from Young House Love created this great wall of art ordering their own Instagram photos from picplum.
 
 
and how Lindsay from Super Girl's Supper Club painted these beautiful pots on the Effortless Chic using Krylon Matte white spray paint and grey primer. Read more on that project here.
 
 
 
Enjoy! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment